Plan Your Visit
LACMA is open every day except Wednesdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Monday 11 am–5 pm
- Tuesday 11 am–5 pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 11 am–5 pm
- Friday 11 am–8 pm
- Saturday 10 am–7 pm
- Sunday 10 am–7 pm
- Please note:
- April 22–April 28: Bruce Nauman’s For Beginners is closed.
- April 26: Calder and Abstraction will be open restricted hours, from 12–6 pm, with the last available ticket time at 5 pm.
- April 26: LACMA’s BCAM building closes early at 5 pm. This includes Metropolis II and Fútbol: The Beautiful Game.
- May 4–June 29: The Korean Art permanent collection galleries will be closed to accommodate a special exhibition opening June 29th, 2014.
General Admission Tickets
A one-day pass to LACMA's galleries and exhibitions, excluding Calder and Abstraction.
- Members Free
- Children 17 & Under Free
- Seniors (62+) & Students with ID $10
- Groups of 10+ $12
- All other guests $15
LACMA offers free general admission:
- Daily to all members
- Daily to children 17 and under, plus one accompanying adult, through NexGen membership
- After 3 pm Mondays-Fridays for LA county residents
- On the second Tuesday of each month
- On select federal holidays, sponsored by Target
- Memorial Day—Monday, May 26, 2014
General Admission + Special Exhibitions
This one-day pass grants admission to LACMA's galleries and exhibitions, including the special exhibition Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic (on view through July 27).
Members Free (1 ticket)
Children 17 and under Free
Groups of 10+ $15
Adults, seniors (62+), students (18+) $20
Please note: The exhibition DVF Journey of a Dress is not hosted by LACMA. The presentation is on view through May 1, 2014, at the Wilshire May Company building, adjacent to LACMA, on the corner of Wilshire and Fairfax. Find out more.
LACMA is located at 5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
By bus: Metro 20 & 720 on Wilshire and 217, 218 and 780 on Fairfax all stop within half a block of the museum. For public transportation information, call 323-GoMetro (323 466-3876) or use the Metro Trip Planner.
From the Santa Monica Freeway (10), take Fairfax Avenue north 2 miles to Wilshire Boulevard.
From the southbound Hollywood Freeway, take Highland Avenue 3.5 miles south to Wilshire Boulevard; take a right on Wilshire and proceed 1 mile west.
Self-park: Parking is located at the Pritzker Parking Garage on Sixth St, just east of Fairfax Ave, and on the corner of Wilshire Blvd at Spaulding Ave. The $10 charge may be prepaid at the ticket office. Parking is free after 7 pm entry.
Drop-off: Guests requiring assistance should arrive curbside along Wilshire Blvd in front of the Urban Light sculpture.
Additional Parking: Available in the Petersen Museum parking lot located on the corner of Wilshire and Fairfax, the Museum Square parking on Curson, and meters located on 6th Street.
Electric Vehicles: Free charging stations are available on the first level of the Pritzker Parking Garage, courtesy of Nissan.
Also Available On-Site
Information and Education:
- Assisted listening devices