Valentine's At LACMA
On February 14, LACMA is keeping its doors open from 6–9pm—and adding a few special events—for those in love and for lonely hearts. Come with your date, a group of friends, or solo. The only thing you have to love is art.
Please note: While the docent-guided Love Hurts tours are sold out, you can still take a version of the tour on your own—we'll have free printouts for all visitors (PDF | 224KB). Plus, there are a variety of dining options available to enjoy. We hope you can join us!
Select your perfect evening…
1. Late Night Art
The Ahmanson building, home to the museum's modern, South and Southeast Asian, Islamic, and European art collections will be open late, in addition to the acclaimed Stanley Kubrick exhibition.
- Free for LACMA members; $20 general
- Reserve/Purchase tickets
2. Late Night Art + Love Hurts Tour SOLD OUT
For lonely hearts—(or, those just looking to have fun), take the new Love Hurts tour inspired by works in our collection portraying heartbreak, jealousy, affairs ending badly, and more. Tours last approximately 30 minutes. Tours start at 7 and 8 pm. Includes after hours admission to the Ahmanson Building and the Stanley Kubrick exhibition.
- $10 LACMA members; $30 general
- Love Hurts Tour Print Out (PDF | 224KB)
3. Late Night Art + Love Hurts Tour + Love Hurts RED Pop-Up Dinner SOLD OUT
The popular RED pop-up dinner series is back. In conjunction with the Love Hurts tour, Chef Jason Fullilove has crafted a decadent
and savory prix fixe menu. With communal tables and delicious food, who knows what you'll fall in love with? Includes 7:30 pm Love Hurts tour and 8 pm dinner.
- $50 LACMA members; $60 general
- View the menu
More Dining Options
In addition, all of our on-campus restaurants will be offering special menus for the holiday.
- RED Pop-Up Dinner: Four course prix fixe menu; 6 and 9:30 pm; $45 per person | View menu and make a reservation
- Ray's and Stark Bar: Three or four course prix fixe menu; 5–10 pm; $65–&75 per person | View menu and make a reservation
- C+M (Coffee + Milk): $25 for two people; Open until 7:30 pm | View menu
Image: See This Through © 2013 Mark Flores, photo © 2013 Museum Associates/ LACMA, by Steve Cohn.