LACMA's special event services are available to corporations, noprofit organizations and government agencies. Our magnificent surroundings and spaces include the Dorothy Collins Brown Auditorium, the Leo S. Bing Theater, the Los Angeles Times Central Court, and our LACMA West Penthouse Observation Deck. Special events at LACMA include:
- Opportunities to see LACMA's preeminent art collection and world-class exhibitions
- Event staffing
- Full-service event planning
- Catering by Patina, LACMA's exclusive caterer
- Audiovisual staffing and equipment
- Electrical and lighting support
- Vendors for music, lighting, design and floral needs
- Valet parking
Whether for corporate entertaining, film premieres, receptions or intimate gatherings, LACMA is the venue to fit your needs. Our highly trained staff of planners, coupled with the expert service and outstanding cuisine from Patina Catering, will ensure a perfect event for both host and guest.
* Please note that LACMA is not available for events of a personal nature (i.e. weddings, proms, bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, etc.). Corporations wishing to utilize the museum's venues will be asked to join LACMA as corporate members. Please contact us at 323.932.5843 for more information about the benefits of corporate membership.
Special Events | 323 857-6039 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: Photo courtesy of Progressive Events.